Color Spell Shawl Kit
Enjoy the magic of putting colours together while working on this easy shawl. The mix of stripes, eyelets and texture make it such a fun accessory to compliment and cheer up any outfit.
The shawl is worked from the centre top-down adding stitches at both ends to achieve its characteristic crescent shape using 4mm circular needles.
- Neon: Socks Yeah! x 1 each Melanite, Danburite, Argon, Xenon, Helium, Larimar.
- Spring: Socks Yeah! x 1 each Sugalite, Quartz, Ruby, Ammolite, Amethyst, Periodote.
- Summer: Socks Yeah! x 1 each Benitoit, Chalcedony, Kunzite, Larimar, Beryl, Azurite.
- Autumn: Socks Yeah! Periodote, Quartz, Sphene, Citrine, Almandine, Jadeite.
- Irish Roses: Socks Yeah! Carnelian, Axinite, Obsidian, Lepidolite, Chalcedony, Kunzite.
- Forest Flor: Sockes Yeah! Malachite, Jadeite, Lapis, Topaz, Laborodite, Actinolite.
Create your own colourway by choosing 6 skeins of Socks Yeah!
Our sample was made using the Neon colourway with Socks Yeah! 4 ply.
Add 4mm x 80cm circular needles to complete this project.