Order your copy of Laine -a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks
Brought to us by people who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life.
Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers; insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool; interviews; exciting travel articles; seasonal recipes; and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue 9 of Laine Magazine includes:
Laine Autumn/Winter 2019 includes:
· 140 pages
· 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· An interview with Lavanya Patricella
· A long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
· My story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
· A column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· Seasonal recipes
· A travel guide to Munich featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue:
Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen.